Monday, August 15, 2011

Bronze Eyes/Red Lips

Hey everyone! 
So here is a bronze look with red lips that I did the other night. J and I were on our way to meet people who turned out to be complete asswipes in the end, but that's a long story and beside the point. I really love pin-up makeup but sometimes I feel like it doesn't give me the definition or drama that I'd like so I made it a bit more dramatic for night time. I used bronze/brown eyeshadows, and added black kohl in the waterline to define the eye more. 


Also, this look was done using the same first 3 eyeshadows I ever bought and wore! They were used on my at my grade 12 graduation and it was the first time I wore makeup ever! =) 





(the above picture I took on my phone, it shows the full face better, before I got sweaty ha ha)

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Bare Study paint pot
MAC Woodwinked e/s [lid]
MAC Mulch e/s [corner/crease]
MAC Retrospeck e/s [tear duct/brow highlight]
[same sequence on lower lash line]
Aveda black kohl liner [waterline - surprisingly this stuff is really good, my pencil is almost done!]
Urban Decay Perversion liquid liner 
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara

CHEEKS
MAC Coppertone blush mixed with NARS Deep Throat
Barry M Natural Dazzle bronzer [contouring]
MAC Shell Pearl beauty powder [highlight]

LIPS
L'Oreal Infallible lip color in Beyonce red 

Do you like to wear red lipstick? How do you wear it? 

xo,
s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment