Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Candy Coloured Nails!

Ever have times when you just can't choose a colour to paint your nails? I feel like that a lot, especially during the summer with all the bright colours. I wish I could just wear them all at once! Well I remember seeing on Glitterdollz7's blog she did a post showing her bright nails from the same colour range, going from lightest to darkest. I decided to try it out when I was torn between painting my nails coral or orange. I really like how it turned out. It's so fun, it looks really cool with some rings (I love rings), and it reminds me of candy =) 


I hope you all like this! 


What colours would you try this with?




Nailpolishes used (left to right): Revlon Top Speed in Electric, American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Rose Bowl, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed, OPI in OPI on Collins Ave , American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Downtown LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment