Saturday, August 13, 2011

dt Magnolia Down under challenges # 109: Song inspired



Oh boy! It´s already time for another smashing challenge with us ladies in the Magnolia Down Under and let me tell you: I´m sooooo exited about this one! We are song inspired this week :) I had sooo much fun making this card :) Can you see which song I´m inspired by? Oh, yes one of my childhood idols had to lend me her title ;) Yeah, it´s Madonna with MATERIAL GIRL! I still think Madonna is into the groove though ;)
See Tilda here where she´s shopping, she is just like me ;) He,he,he! LOL!
If I was a millionaire I´m sure I could spend it all anyways ;)

I have scheduled this post about a week ago and yesterday was me and hubbys 5th wedding anniversary! It was also a celebration because we have been togheter for 10 years! So..I don´t know where I´m at when I scheduled this :) Hubby tells me it´s a surprise but we will be away all weekend. Maybe we are in Stockholm? I´ll tell you all about it when I get home ;)

So please, go see the AMAZING work made by my teamies here. I promise you: the rhytm is going to get you! ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment