Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kardashian Look with NAKED Palette

Hey everyone! So I really love Kim Kardashian's makeup, and I love trying to recreate her looks. I think she's gorgeous and even though she comes off pretty ditzy, I think she has a killer style. I tried to do a soft smokey look not based off of a specific picture, but off of her look in general. I noticed in her pictures that she often likes to keep a lighter color on the lid with some darkness in the corners, and then goes very heavy on the lashes and liner. I paired it with just a lip liner and lip gloss on top (I've been doing the liner/gloss combination a lot lately, it looks great and lasts quite a while!) 


Tip: If you want to keep this look appropriate for "day wear," I'd skip the black kohl liner in the waterline and replace it with a beige or soft white one, which will give it a softer and more fresh look. 


I tried to only use the Urban Decay Naked palette for the eyeshadows in this look, since I was looking at it and thinking how Kim Kardashian-y the colours were. Ha ha =) 








Eyes:
- Sin [all over lid]
- Creep [packed on outer part of eye and blended into crease, lower lash line, on top of kohl liner]
- Naked [to blend out crease]
- Sidecar, Half-Baked, Gunmetal [mixed to transition from beige to the black in the middle]
- Virgin [tear duct and brow highlight]
- Gunmetal [blend under lower lash line]
- Kohl liner [smudged on upper/lower lash lines]
- Covergirl Lash Blast mascara 


Cheeks:
- MAC Melba blush [one of my all time favorites!]


Lips:
- No. 7 Line and Define lip pencil in Nude [Lisa Elderidge designed this colour... It's perfect and I love her!]
- MAC Florabundance lipgloss


Hope you like it!
s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment